(ProNewsReport Editorial):- Madison Heights, Michigan Feb 16, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Based in Madison Heights, Michigan, Dynamics Group helps companies design & engineer their tools, prototypes, and parts. For more information, visit dynamics-group.com, or email [email protected].
“We are proud to announce the addition of our new Markforged X7 3D Printer. This addition offers the unprecedented value add to our customers allowing them to go through their design iterations quickly, produce replacement tooling fast during line down manufacturing situations to continue production, and functional prototypes for testing and validation before production.”
Says Jonathon Tamm Executive Vice President of Business Development
Features and benefits of producing tooling and parts by additive manufacturing include
· Shorter Lead Time to Produce a Part
· Cost Reduction (geometry dependent)
· Design Freedom for Engineers
Additive manufacturing can produce complex geometries that subtractive manufacturing cannot.
This service is available immediately, and we look forward to working with engineers, operations, and facilities to provide solutions for their challenges.
Founded in 2014, Dynamics Group is an engineering and prototyping leader focused on providing engineering and manufacturing solutions. www.dynamics-group.com
Dynamics Group and Product are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Dynamics Group in the United States and other countries.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Be Unapologetic and Vibe With MAGA HUNDRED Incredibly Fascinating Release ‘SHOES’
- Apollo Craven is Enhancing Rock Music with their Creations
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- How Best Website Design Services in USA Can Help You Build a User-Friendly Site?
- Dr. Chan Lap Ming is a general practitioner with special interest in cosmetic medicine