Popular Indian vernacular social platform Bandhoo has launched new feature “speak to post” to enable its users easy posting of message.
(ProNewsReport Editorial):- Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh May 17, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Popular Indian vernacular social platform Bandhoo has launched the “speak to post” feature. Now users can post their message just by speaking in their own language. This will help users in the easy posting of messages. This feature is now available in eight Indian languages.
Jyoti Rathore, Director, Bandhoo, told the media that the “speak to post” feature will help our vernacular users who may not be very comfortable with typing in their own language. Now with this feature, users just need to speak in their own language and it will automatically change voice into the text of his/her language. Bandhoo, which is famous as Facebook of India, is a fast-growing new-age homegrown vernacular social platform. Bandhoo is becoming popular in tier-II and tier-III cities of India. Bandhoo is now available in eight Indian languages. Users can express their heart and mind on Bandhoo in a very easy and secure way and can connect with users of the same language. Presently Bandhoo app is available on the play store and its IOS version is being launched very soon.
Bandhoo app can be downloaded from the play store –
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- Enliven Yourself by Listening To the Brand New Release by the Promising Queensland dj Christian Krauter
- Be Unapologetic and Vibe With MAGA HUNDRED Incredibly Fascinating Release ‘SHOES’
- Apollo Craven is Enhancing Rock Music with their Creations
- How Best Website Design Services in USA Can Help You Build a User-Friendly Site?