(ProNewsReport Editorial):- London, United Kingdom May 25, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – M&I Group based in Bristol and London has completed its acquisition of Direct Heating Solutions based in the North West.
The acquisition of Direct Heating Solutions will help give M&I Group a much greater presence in both the North West and the Midlands. As Callum Davies, M&I Group’s CEO commented:
“DHS has enormous potential to grow and has done a fantastic job so far in securing key contracts and maintaining those contracts to the highest level. We’re greatly looking forward to working with Steve Baldwin and the rest of the team at DHS to help grow the company to the next level”.
M&I Group’s chairman, Bruce Melizan further noted, “The acquisition of DHS will allow DHS to expand the already existing contracts they have in place as well as procure new contracts in the process. We’re all extremely excited for the future”.
In addition to the acquisition of DHS, M&I Group are in the process of acquiring several other repair maintenance and installation-based construction businesses in both the South West and London areas to greater expand their presence around these key areas in the UK.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- Enliven Yourself by Listening To the Brand New Release by the Promising Queensland dj Christian Krauter
- Be Unapologetic and Vibe With MAGA HUNDRED Incredibly Fascinating Release ‘SHOES’
- Apollo Craven is Enhancing Rock Music with their Creations
- How Best Website Design Services in USA Can Help You Build a User-Friendly Site?