Steep Inclination Towards Service-Driven Jobs Observed Among The Modern-Day Learners
Pune, Jun 21, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Vinsys, one of the leading training providers for professional courses globally, declared a list of its highly sought-after pieces of training envisioning an observable trend in the IT job market. An analysis of learners who enrolled for various professional courses at Vinsys showed a prominent interest in service-driven upskilling that included majorly consisted of courses certifying in project management, cybersecurity, cloud technology, IT service management, and IT governance areas.
With the global market surging with potential jobs across diversified fields, there is an increased urge to become highly competent in newer technologies. Pertaining to this fact, professionals are already accumulating the necessary skills to remain incandescent in their respective fields. Competency-based education is on the rise and 2021 probably sees maximum working people indulging in professional education through various online learning platforms. Vinsys witnessed an immediate rise in the number of students registering for specific course training online. A detailed analysis of courses opted by professionals in the year 2020 brought an interesting trend into notice. Most of the working force prefers to be actively engaged in upskilling themselves in particular areas.
Vinsys, established in 1999, has been serving the industry by providing insightful training to aspirants seeking professional training courses. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization with industry-recognized accreditations and authorizations. For the past 21 years, Vinsys has been at the forefront of enabling and strengthening a certified workforce across the globe with unique training strategies and methodologies. With a global presence, the company has served more than 3000 corporates and trained 750K+ professionals worldwide. Recently, Vinsys has opened offices in Abu Dhabi and Oman too.
These courses from Vinsys procured more learners than others in 2021:
- Project Management Professional (PMP): PMP certification became the foremost choice of professionals to validate their project management skills. The certificate adds immense value to professionals’ knowledge and skills pertaining to project management.
- Projects in Controlled Environment (PRINCE2): Recently evolved as an impactful methodology for managing and delivering complex projects, PRINCE2 has been opted by many professionals to amplify their portfolios.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH): CEH is an exciting field for curious IT tech minds and most of the young learners are inclined to take their career ahead with this cybersecurity training.
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner): For those who know PMP, the PMI-ACP credential is an essential value addition that recognizes knowledge of agile principles and techniques along with project management skills. PMI-ACP certification is a growing trend in the professionals’ hub.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM): For professionals who wish to move their technical realm to management, CISM proves to be a great option. It infests learners with expertise in program development, information security governance, and risk/incident management.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): Gaining the CISSP badge makes learners effectively design, manage and implement a full-proof cybersecurity program in organizations. So, the CISSP course received a good number of enrolments.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): This is an associate-level career certification offered by Cisco that authenticates the ability of an individual to configure, fix and troubleshoot networks. Recently, this credential has gained momentum.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional: This AWS certification has undoubtedly captured a large market with AWS becoming increasingly popular among modern-day developers.
- ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (CDS): CDS brings in added value to ITIL Foundation certificate holders. This credential helps practitioners identify processes required to design, develop, deliver and support IT-enabled and digital products and services.
According to the 2021 IT Salary report from Robert Half, IT professionals showcasing popular industry-specific certifications earned 5% to 10% more than their non-certified peers. The workgroup is well-prepared to face job challenges presented by the highly volatile IT industry. Nitin Shende, Vice President, Vinsys said, “It is high time for learners, both freshers and experienced to understand the need for constantly gearing up to upskill to be future-ready. The market is fragile for a particular technology to survive for more than 2 years and there is so much innovation literally every hour. Professionals need to keep on unlearning and re-learning to maintain their hiring and retention potential. Vinsys is at a mission of creating more learned professionals across the globe with dynamic course offerings that accommodate a generation that can serve the future readily.” He also added, “The team at Vinsys constantly monitors the market requirements and derives a proven learning path for professionals to be equipped with the latest technical skills and accolades. As an education partner, it is the responsibility of training providers like Vinsys to amplify career prospects for the youth of today and provide experiential learning to the ones already employed.”
While freshers look for trending certifications, the experienced crowd opts for specialized certification training. This is an obvious learning trend observed with professionals today. Freshers seek qualifications that would kick-start their career with a handsome pay package while the experienced workforce is focusing more on stabilizing their career paths with influential, specialist-level certifications that ensure steady career growth in the coming years. “Young learners are more inclined towards service-driven professional certifications such as IT security, IT governance, ethical hacking, and ITIL. For those who have achieved success in their initial positions, managerial learning has gained momentum. Irrespective of this specific trend, what was remarkable in the year 2020 was that people preferred cross-learning. In spite of being into network security, people are enthusiastically learning cloud technology and are actively diversifying knowledge areas. Vinsys has welcomed this new trend in learning gracefully and has adapted to this pattern by providing versatile training combinations. Vinsys offers flexible learning solutions for convenient learning by a varied group of professionals and will continue to identify such novel trends in the future too,” said Nilesh Devdas – CTO, Vinsys.
The education industry is constantly changing to fulfill the demands of the turbulence of the hyper-changing job market. Educators and training providers need to stay vigilant about the prevailing scenarios and adapt accordingly.
Vinsys is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 certified organization, and a globally acclaimed individual and corporate training provider. With 20+ years of legacy in empowering professionals through globally recognized certification training, Vinsys has enlightened 750K+ individuals to attain their goals in the corporate sector. Vinsys specializes in conducting corporate training and open house workshops in Information Technology, IT Service Management, IT Governance, IT Infrastructure Library, Project Management, Behavioral and Management Solutions, and Foreign Languages for enterprises and governments worldwide. With accreditations from various prestigious organizations across the industry, Vinsys stands at the forefront of training providers globally. For more details, write to us at [email protected]
Vinsys IT Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
28/11, Shivaji Niketan, behind Bus Stand, near Mantri Park, Tejas Society, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Dynamic Poet and Author Jamell Crouthers Offers His Latest Book ‘I Woke Up A Black Man’
- Publish Your Latest Music News with a Music Magazine for Better Growth
- Know the Importance of a Press Release to Grow in the Industry
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- Enliven Yourself by Listening To the Brand New Release by the Promising Queensland dj Christian Krauter