Kilpatrick Proposes Totalitarian Tariff Policy to Encourage Consumers to Buy “Made In USA” Products to Support American Business Owners, Manufacturers and Workers
Hollywood, Sep 14, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – California gubernatorial candidate Patrick Kilpatrick states “Made in USA,” used to mean something. Kilpatrick aims to bring that feeling of pride back to the people. His latest policy is the Totalitarian Tariff.
“Any goods being imported from a totalitarian regime would pay an extra tax if they wish to do business within the state,” says Kilpatrick. “A totalitarian regime would be a country involved in slavery, child labor, or oppression of basic human freedoms.”
The 20th anniversary of 9/11 should deepen the meaning about the importance of being an American as well as Californians. “The U.S. should not be supporting such authoritarian governments in the pursuit of cheaper goods,” Kilpatrick stated. “The tax will also encourage consumers to buy local U.S.-made products by leveling the playing field.”
His proposal of the policy is one of the many messages of unity and real solutions to the ailments that Californians face daily and has captured the minds of savvy voters across the state.
“Residents of the Golden State have been subjected to the same rhetoric from both sides of the aisle, full of empty promises and reactionary appeasement,” said Kilpatrick. “Newsom is ineffective and sees California as a stepping stone to what he considers ‘bigger things’. None of the other candidates running possesses the vision to break the cycle.”
Kilpatrick’s strong strategic plan includes the following but is not limited to:
- Improve the environment for a better tomorrow.
- Provide complete support for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Secure borders, equal justice for everyone – path to citizenship with the Prospective Citizen’s Contribution Program.
- Lower taxes. More money in the hands of Californians to increase choices for all.
- Demand zero tolerance for crime with advanced police training and reform.
- Eradicate homelessness by providing essential services and employment necessary.
- Highway expansion at gridlock chokepoints.
- Implement Pre-K to grade 12 private sector Dental Care Initiative – dental health for all children.
“Voting is exercising your right for your voice to be heard,” said Kilpatrick. “Don’t be silent during this crucial time for California to thrive.”
About Patrick Kilpatrick
He is a veteran of 200+ films and hit TV shows, an accomplished actor, writer, and producer. Kilpatrick is CEO of Uncommon Dialogue Films and a proud father of 2 grown sons. He is a world-recognized entertainment speaker, consultant, and teacher responsible for elevating hundreds of entertainment and media professionals.
#gavinnewsom #california #covid #trump #recallgavinnewsom #losangeles #recallnewsom #nancypelosi #news #kamalaharris #coronavirus #freedom #maga #pelosi #democrats #ericgarcetti #joebiden #conservative #governor #ca #recall #socialism #who #walkaway #americafirst #sb #politics #vote #america #bhfyp
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Dynamic Poet and Author Jamell Crouthers Offers His Latest Book ‘I Woke Up A Black Man’
- Publish Your Latest Music News with a Music Magazine for Better Growth
- Know the Importance of a Press Release to Grow in the Industry
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- Enliven Yourself by Listening To the Brand New Release by the Promising Queensland dj Christian Krauter