Digital Trade Week, a Series of Online Match-making Meetings will be held during the 2021 China- Eastern and Southern Africa International Trade Digital Expo
(ProNewsReport Editorial):- Dodoma, Tanzania Oct 13, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Dodoma, 13 October. The 2021 China-Eastern and Southern Africa International Trade Digital Expo kicked off. It is hosted by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) and China-Africa Development Fund (CADFund), organized by the China International Exhibition Center Group Corporation (CIEC) and China Association of Trade in Services (CATIS), attracting more than 1,000 Chinese exhibitors and more than 10,000 professional visitors from Eastern and Southern Africa to participate online.
On the basis of fully summarizing the online exhibition experience and researching the Eastern and Southern African market, combined with the current proportion of participating companies in the industry. From 15th to 22nd October, a total of six thematic online matchmaking meetings will be held during the expo. Here is the event agenda:
– 15th October, Mining Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, and Building Materials B2B Meeting
– 18th October, Agricultural Products B2B Meeting
– 19th October, Tea B2B Meeting
– 20th October, Automobiles and Auto-parts B2B Meeting
– 21st October, Medical Care, and Anti-epidemic Materials B2B Meeting
– 22nd October, Xinjiang Cotton and Textile Industry B2B Meeting
The main venue of the Digital Trade Week Online Conference is located in Beijing, Chinese representatives from Hubei, Inner Mongolia, Shandong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, and other provinces and regions will display their products through the form of “cloud conferences” which sets up online ZOOM video meeting room to the professional buyers from Eastern and Southern Africa. This series of B2B meetings will be broadcast live on the CCPIT Cloud Expo platform to help the Chinese and foreign parties to sign the order as soon as possible, and help alleviate the impact of the epidemic on foreign trade companies, break through the multiple dilemmas of shrinking demand, unblock foreign trade contact channels, reduce the pressure on the survival and development of foreign trade-based small, medium and micro enterprises, further strengthen the supply and procurement docking service and matchmaking efforts, and help domestic enterprises to meet market demand, improve the effectiveness of the exhibition.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Be Unapologetic and Vibe With MAGA HUNDRED Incredibly Fascinating Release ‘SHOES’
- Apollo Craven is Enhancing Rock Music with their Creations
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- How Best Website Design Services in USA Can Help You Build a User-Friendly Site?
- Dr. Chan Lap Ming is a general practitioner with special interest in cosmetic medicine