Book entitled the Butterfly Chronicles A Journey of Finding God’s purpose living with A Rare Genetic Disorder to be released May 13, 2022
(ProNewsReport Editorial):- Sioux City, Iowa Apr 25, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Nicole Cleveland founder of the Butterfly Chronicles is releasing her first book the Butterfly Chronicles A Journey of Finding God’s Purpose Living With A Rare Genetic Disorder on May 13, 2022. In her debut book, Nicole writes about living with Turner syndrome and how it impacted her life. From being told she may never walk without assistance to achieving what many said was impossible. Nicole shares how faith and pure determination helped her overcome enormous odds and helped her achieve her goals. Now Nicole uses her voice to spread awareness of Turner Syndrome and motivate others.
You can pre-order Nicole’s book at the following retailers
Barnes & Noble
Books A Million
The Butterfly Chronicles
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Enliven Yourself by Listening To the Brand New Release by the Promising Queensland dj Christian Krauter
- Be Unapologetic and Vibe With MAGA HUNDRED Incredibly Fascinating Release ‘SHOES’
- Apollo Craven is Enhancing Rock Music with their Creations
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- How Best Website Design Services in USA Can Help You Build a User-Friendly Site?