Taleam Systems now offers remote tech support at an affordable price to small businesses and clinics in Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver regions.
(ProNewsReport Editorial):- Ottawa-Hull-Gatineau, Ontario Jul 3, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – An Ottawa-based technology company starts offering remote computer services to small businesses and clinics across major Canadian cities. Taleam Systems CEO Melad Ahmadzai says, “Everyone needs tech support, whether you run a clinic or own a business with complex and sensitive IT requirements.” The technology company, Taleam Systems was first started in 2011 by Ahmadzai and he still operates to date even while the covid-19 pandemic continues.
Ahmadzai says, “We have always given back to the community and invested in our business so that we can grow for years to come.”
Taleam Systems provides affordable tech support for small businesses in Ottawa, Toronto, and Vancouver, saving them money while also solving their technology problems.
Taleam Systems Tech Company’s story is one of hope and prosperity. Ahmadzai, the CEO fled the war in Afghanistan at a young age seeking better opportunities in Canada. Last year, he was honoured with the Youth Award for his volunteer work.
To find out more about the tech company Taleam Systems, visit the website www.taleamsystems.com
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Dynamic Poet and Author Jamell Crouthers Offers His Latest Book ‘I Woke Up A Black Man’
- Publish Your Latest Music News with a Music Magazine for Better Growth
- Know the Importance of a Press Release to Grow in the Industry
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- Enliven Yourself by Listening To the Brand New Release by the Promising Queensland dj Christian Krauter