(ProNewsReport Editorial):- Singapore, Singapore Sep 7, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Blockpour is excited to announce it has integrated 40+ Chainlink Price Feeds across Avalanche, Ethereum, Fantom, Moonbeam, and Polygon. As an analytics platform that aggregates on-chain data across multiple chains to help users identify trading strategies and opportunities, it is critical that Blockpour metrics are built on high-quality, reliable, tamper-proof, and real-time price data. Using Chainlink Price Feeds provides Blockpour users with stronger assurances about the accuracy of Blockpour metrics, enabling them to have more confidence in the alpha they discover on the platform and ultimately make more informed decisions.
Chainlink is used by hundreds of organizations to access a single source of truth via secure and reliable price feeds. Chainlink infrastructure is seamless to integrate, time-tested in production, and accessible across the multi-chain ecosystem. By maintaining robust security and high availability even amidst unexpected events, such as exchange downtime, flash crashes, and data manipulation attacks via flash loans, traders are better able to use Blockpour’s platform to take advantage of volatile market conditions.
Blockpour aggregates market data across the ever-growing multi-chain DeFi ecosystem to provide an array of liquidity and price metrics all in one actionable dashboard, allowing users to explore and access otherwise siloed price and liquidity data. Compiling multiple networks’ metrics in a single and complete user interface, users can quickly gain market visibility across the multi-chain ecosystem. This helps traders identify cross-chain arbitrage opportunities without having to switch network views. Essentially, Blockpour provides traders with the analytical tools they need to discover trading alpha.
When trading across a multi-chain ecosystem, speed can be critically important to capture opportunities. Blockpour chose Chainlink’s oracle solution due to its high-update frequency and availability across all Blockpour-supported blockchains. This enables Blockpour to deliver real-time metrics based on hyper-reliable market data.
By using Chainlink Price Feeds Blockpour is underpinning its metrics with:
- High-Quality Data — Chainlink Price Feeds source data from numerous premium data aggregators, leading to price data that is aggregated from hundreds of exchanges, weighted by volume, and cleaned from outliers and suspicious volumes. Chainlink’s data aggregation model generates accurate global market prices that are resistant to API/exchange downtime, flash crash outliers, and data manipulation attacks.
- High Update Frequency — Chainlink Price Feeds can perform frequent price updates at minimal costs, resulting in precise price data that consistently reflects current market conditions.
- Robust Infrastructure — Chainlink Price Feeds utilize decentralized networks of professional node operators run by leading blockchain DevOps teams and traditional enterprises with a strong track record of uptime during market volatility.
- Transparency — Robust, publicly available reputation frameworks and on-chain monitoring tools allow users to independently verify the historical performance of node operators and oracle networks, as well as check the real-time prices being offered.
Blockpour is also planning to integrate more Chainlink Price Feeds when adding data from additional EVM and non-EVM blockchain networks to its platform.
“We’re excited to be using Chainlink Price Feeds to help generate metrics on our platform. By accessing market data from Avalanche, Ethereum, Fantom, Moonbeam, and Polygon, our users are better able to identify and take advantage of cross-chain arbitrage opportunities. Critically, as speed can be essential when trading, Chainlink Price Feeds’ high-update frequency helps empower our users with real-time market data.” — Brayden Abick, Blockpour CTO and Founder.
“We’re pleased that Blockpour is using Chainlink Price Feeds from across Avalanche, Ethereum, Fantom, Moonbeam, and Polygon to power its multi-chain data analytics platform. By leveraging the industry-leading decentralized oracle network, Blockpour can provide its users with metrics based on highly accurate, reliable, and decentralized price data. — William Herkelrath, Managing Director at Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard for building, accessing, and selling oracle services needed to power hybrid smart contracts on any blockchain. Chainlink oracle networks provide smart contracts with a way to reliably connect to any external API and leverage secure off-chain computations for enabling feature-rich applications. Chainlink currently secures tens of billions of dollars across DeFi, insurance, gaming, and other major industries, and offers global enterprises and leading data providers a universal gateway to all blockchains.
Blockpour is a multi-chain data analytics platform that provides traders with the tools and metrics they need to navigate the world of DeFi. Crypto traders can leverage Blockpour’s real-time multi-chain data feeds and intuitive interface to identify trends across DeFi and discover their alpha. To learn more about Blockpour, check out our website and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- Enliven Yourself by Listening To the Brand New Release by the Promising Queensland dj Christian Krauter
- Be Unapologetic and Vibe With MAGA HUNDRED Incredibly Fascinating Release ‘SHOES’
- Apollo Craven is Enhancing Rock Music with their Creations
- How Best Website Design Services in USA Can Help You Build a User-Friendly Site?