Ozone A Revolutionary Technique For Beauty And Anti-Aging
By Prof. Dr. Luis Gavin, a leading international Speaker, Maxillofacial Surgery Consultant – and Ozone Therapist Works at King’s College Hospital, a leading hospital in Dubai
What is Ozone?
The form of oxygen most of us know about is the kind in the air we breathe. It is the single most important nutrient for the health and wellness of our body. Ozone is a form of oxygen that is composed of three oxygen atoms; it is the addition of the third oxygen atom that gives ozone its remarkable medical properties by making it a “supercharged” oxygen atom.
Ozone Therapy The Anti-Aging Power of Ozone Therapy is drawing attention in the anti-aging sphere, thanks to the availability of treatment and its ability to treat the root causes associated with many concerns of aging.
- Suppresses infections by killing viruses, bacteria, and yeast, especially chronic conditions.
- Oxygenation of cells: ozone increases the amount of oxygen in the body which helps with cell regeneration.
- Strengthens the immune system and improves blood circulation.
- Enhances the body’s ability to increase its antioxidant capabilities and protection.
- Acidity reduction: ozone breaks down the level of uric acid in the body, which is the main cause for gout and damaged blood vessels.
- Anti-inflammation: altering the immune function by causing a controlled oxidative effect, mobilizing the body’s antioxidant defenses, and resolving inflammation.
- Anti-aging: It is critical to raising the amount of oxygen in your blood and cells; ozone therapy is one of the most powerful methods to achieve this.
- Detoxification: ozone cleanses the body by oxidizing toxins and facilitating the detoxification process in the liver and kidneys.
Are there any side effects and is the technique scientifically proven?
Ozone Therapy is completely safe and without any side effects, it has been scientifically proven and has treated a number of diseases and skin cases. It is universally supported, particularly in Germany, Italy and Madrid. Many of those who have undergone this treatment have achieved the desired result and their skin has regained its glow and freshness, enabling them to enjoy a more balanced and youthful look.
Can Men benefit from this technique as well?
Wrinkles are considered a major concern for women and men alike. Many men look after their appearance and resort to using this technique. The treatment is modern and sophisticated as it renews cells and maintains a glowing look. Age does not play a major role in this procedure, but it is recommended for people above the age of 20.
“We helped thousands of men and women look and feel their absolute best. To do this, we stay up to date with industry trends by providing our team with quarterly advanced training. This means we can provide you with the newest, best treatments possible.”
Prof. Dr. Luis Gavin contact:
Email ID: [email protected]
Facebook Page: Dr. Luis Gavin
Youtube Channel: https://bit.ly/3jc9V3W
Glenda Bozeman – Business and Services
Glenda Bozeman writes Business articles for industries that want to see their Google search rankings surge. Her articles have appeared in a number of sites. Her articles focus on enlightening with informative Services sector needs. She holds the degree of Masters in Business and Marketing. Before she started writing, she experimented with various professions: computer programming, assistant marker, and others. But her favorite job is writing that she is now doing full-time.