Shares of Apptio, Inc. (NASDAQ: APTI) fluctuated between $29.55 and $31.44 before finishing off the trading period lower/higher with -4.69% at $-1.47. The shares cited trading volume 383,634 shares as compared to its three months average volume of 469,393 shares.
Apptio, Inc. (APTI) recently reported results for the fiscal second quarter ended June 30, 2018.
Second Quarter Financial Summary
- Subscription revenue was $49.2M, an raise of 32% from the second quarter of 2017, and comprised 83% of total revenue. Services revenue was $9.8M, an raise of 23% from the second quarter of 2017. Total revenue was $59.0M, an raise of 31% from the second quarter of 2017.
- GAAP gross margin was 67.5%, in line with the second quarter of 2017 GAAP gross margin of 67.9%. Non-GAAP gross margin of 70.3% improved from non-GAAP gross margin of 68.9% in the second quarter of 2017.
- GAAP operating margin was negative 6.6%, improving from GAAP operating margin of negative 15.9% in the second quarter of 2017. Non-GAAP operating margin improved to 3.4%, as contrast to non-GAAP operating margin of negative 7.7% in the second quarter of 2017.
- GAAP net loss per basic and diluted share was $0.12based on 43.9M weighted average shares outstanding, contrast to GAAP net loss per basic and diluted share of $0.18 based on 39.2M weighted average shares outstanding in the second quarter of 2017.
- Non-GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.01based on 48.6M weighted average shares outstanding, contrast to non-GAAP net loss per basic and diluted share of $0.08 based on 39.2M weighted average shares outstanding in the second quarter of 2017.
- Cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities were about $254.9Mas of June 30, 2018.
- First Public Sector Summit in Washington, DC, involving close to 400 federal IT leaders
- Releasedearly adopter program for federal agencies looking to leverage machine learning in Apptio deployments
- Reported a new application, Apptio for Hybrid IT
- Completed the fifth TBM European Summit in London, involving over 400 consumers and prospects across Europe
- Welcomed Rebecca Jacobyto the Apptio Board of Directors
Apptio provides guidance based on current market conditions and expectations and actual results may differ materially. Please refer to the company’s comments below regarding Forward Looking Statements. Apptio is providing guidance for the third quarter ending September 30, 2018 and for the full year 2018 as follows:
Third quarter of 2018:
- Total revenue is predictable to be in the range of $57.5to $58.5M
- Non-GAAP operating income between $1.0and $2.0M
Full year 2018:
- Total revenue is predictable to be in the range of $230and $233M
- Non-GAAP operating income between $3.0and $5.0M
All forward-looking non-GAAP financial measures contained in this section titled “Financial Outlook” exclude the effects of stock-based compensation expense, acquisition-related expenses, and amortization of acquisition related intangible assets. Guidance reflects the February 2, 2018 contribution from Digital Fuel and the impact of the full retrospective adoption of Accounting Standards Update No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Consumers (Topic 606) on January 1, 2018.
The Company has 43.28 million shares outstanding and 38.00 million shares were floated in market. Apptio, Inc. provides cloud-based technology business management (TBM) solutions to enterprises. Its cloud-based platform and SaaS applications enable IT leaders to analyze, optimize, and plan technology investments, as well as to benchmark financial and operational performance against peers. The short ratio in the company’s stock is documented at 5.59 and the short float is around of 6.92%. The average true range of the stock is observed at 1.40 and the relative strength index of the stock is recorded at 29.58.
Vincent Delaney – Entertainment
Having won over numerous scholarships for courses based on music content development, I have been a ghostwriter for more than 6 years. Being a permanent music review writer over all the musical genres, I have learned a lot and looking forward to taking my writing career in a new direction.