(ProNewsReport Editorial):- Beirut, Lebanon Apr 6, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Anthony AbouAntoun – a 25-year-old, has crossed the events & entertainment industry in the Middle East through innovative creations of acts and performances by spreading joy and happiness during times of absolute pandemic.
The company has been reached by MEA Markets – a quarterly publication dedicated to researching and publicizing the major moves and events as they happen across the entire Middle East & Africa region, looking behind the public faces of the biggest household name companies and departments to discover what really makes them tick, and to uncover not only their secrets to success but their thoughts on the major happenings affecting their firms and their predictions for the future.
The MEA Markets recently launched, voting for the 4th annual MEA Business Awards, and Artists and More has been selected as a nominee for 2020. The company has been added across the file screenings and studied by international judges – considering the quality of production as well as the fast adaptation into the new innovative world of entertainment.
It has been proudly announced that Artists and More is now officially awarded as the BEST ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY IN THE UAE & Middle East – Making it the first Lebanese company to receive the title over the industry.
Source :The Digital Express
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Dynamic Poet and Author Jamell Crouthers Offers His Latest Book ‘I Woke Up A Black Man’
- Publish Your Latest Music News with a Music Magazine for Better Growth
- Know the Importance of a Press Release to Grow in the Industry
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- Enliven Yourself by Listening To the Brand New Release by the Promising Queensland dj Christian Krauter