(ProNewsReport Editorial):- Los Angeles, California Jan 8, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Jerome Riggins better known as J.Row is an on the rise recording artist from Texas. He has been doing music for as long as he can remember and he has no plans on stopping. Jerome has performed at some major events, one being SXSW. SXSW is a huge music conference in Austin, Texas that has a high level of performers and it is a great place to network. He has also opened up for major artists such as DMX, T.I, Boosie, and Young Dro to name a few. He decided in 2020 that it was a great idea for him to start up his own music label called DNA Recordings.
Jerome has been pursuing music and doing it all on his own. It’s a grind that is not for the faint-hearted since there are a lot of ups and downs that come with pursuing music. Currently, he is working on a project titled “Adjusted” as well as another project, but he has been consistently releasing content for his fans. He is also working on a clothing line. There is plenty in the works so be sure to check out his latest releases while Jerome prepares for the release of his new content.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on the Pronewsreport:
- Unwind with the Soulful Melodies of O’Neill Fernandes’ ‘Mother’s Love…Vol.3’
- Enliven Yourself by Listening To the Brand New Release by the Promising Queensland dj Christian Krauter
- Be Unapologetic and Vibe With MAGA HUNDRED Incredibly Fascinating Release ‘SHOES’
- Apollo Craven is Enhancing Rock Music with their Creations
- How Best Website Design Services in USA Can Help You Build a User-Friendly Site?